Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Elizabeth Pantley Needs Your Help!


Elizabeth Pantley, author of the popular No-Cry books, needs your help! She is looking for your children's photographs for her next book -- check out her message and requirements below:

Hi ~

I am nearing completion of the manuscript for my next - The No-Cry
Separation Anxiety Solution - Gentle solutions for solving separation
anxiety.

As with all the No-Cry books I will be including photos of children
throughout the book. As always, if you submit a photo that is used in the
book you will receive an autographed keepsake copy. If your photo is not
selected for the book it might appear on my website.

Please take a look through other No-Cry books or my website to get an idea
of the type of pictures we use. Photos should be close-up, clear, free of
background clutter . . . and unique. Photos can be black-and-white or color,
but will be printed in b&w in the book. Send photos in .jpg format in high
quality (your file size should be 1 MB or larger.)

If you'd like to submit any photos (you may send more than one), please do
so via email -- off the front page of my website, along with the permission
form you will find there.

(I will use mostly the happy side of successful separation, but I might use
a couple sad children. If other children are in the photo I need a
permission ship from their parents, too.)

I need photos of children from 6 months of age to 8 years.

Some of my ideas for suggested photos:
  • Child waving goodbye
  • Child with babysitter
  • Child in sleeping bag with friend
  • Happy child being passed from one person to another
  • Happy child playing while mom/dad is in the background doing dishes/cooking/working, etc.
  • Sad child reaching arms out to mommy or daddy
  • Child playing happily in daycare setting
  • Child at school desk or in classroom
  • Child by school bus
  • Child at playground
  • Child with backpack
  • Child reading a book alone in bed
  • Child with suitcase
  • Child at birthday party
  • Child and parent hugging
  • Child hugging stuffed animal or blankie
  • Child with babysitter waving goodbye to parents
  • Child saying hello or goodbye to parent in military uniform
  • Child saying hello or goodbye to parent in business attire with suitcase
  • Child and parent reading a book together

~ I also need several photos of happy children wearing bracelets - I will
tell you why later!!!!

First round of photo selections will be made June 20th !!!

Hugs,
Elizabeth~^*

Contact: elizabeth@pantley.com